Celebrating Passover week with good food is a fun, adventurous delight. Here are 12 delicious passover recipes that look so inviting, I can't imagine spending all my meals focused on the same ol' matzah pizza.
12 Delicious Passover Recipes
- Chocolate Covered Matzo Bark
- Kohlrabi Carrot Fritters w/ Avocado Cream Sauce – an excellent latke replacement, if you can't eat potatoes.
- Sephardic Chicken Soup with Sofrito and Herbed Matzo Balls – Wait til you get a load of this recipe! YUM!
- Passover Crepes w/ Cream Cheese and Smoked Salmon
- Matzo Brittle S'mores
- Sweet Sesame Matzah Bars – I love sesame candies and sesame sticks. This looks fantastic!
- Braised Brisket with 36 Cloves Garlic – Because… its got garlic!!! Oh yeah baby!
- Charoset Ice Cream – In Israel, apparently you can buy Ben & Jerry's Charoset Ice Cream. But why not make your own?
- Cauliflower Pizza Bites
- Lemon Garlic Chicken – need I say more?
- Boeuf Bourguignon
- Flourless Chocolate Cake – Exactly what Goldie Locks would have wanted if porridge wasn't on the table.
I'm ready to try them all! Meet me in the kitchen?